The Lyrics That Made ME Fall in Love With Lana Del Rey
Not in order. Not suitable for children.
- 1.Been trying hard not to get into trouble but I've got a war in my mind.
- 2.Keep making me laugh, let's go get high, the road is long we carry on, try to have fun in the meantime.
- 3.Down on the west coast I get this feeling like it all could happen, that's why I'm leaving.
- 4.I heard that you like the bad girls honey, is that true?
- 5.You were sorta punk rock, I grew up on hip hop, but you fit me better than my favorite sweater.
- 6.Put my little red party dress on, everybody knows that I'm the best: I'm crazy.
- 7.Likes to watch me in the glass room/bathroom/chateau Marmont slipping on my red dress putting on my makeup. Glassroom perfume cognac lilac fumes: says it feels like heaven to him.
- 8.My pussy tastes like Pepsi cola.
- 9.Yeah my boyfriend's pretty cool but he's not as cool as me cause I'm a Brooklyn baby.
- 10.I'm churning out novels like beat poetry on amphetamines.
- 11.Tell me I'm your national anthem.
- 12.In the land of gods and monsters I was an angel looking to get fucked hard--like a groupie incognito posing as a real singer: life imitates art.