These Things Might Give ME Cancer but I Dont Care
I care a little.
- •FabreezeSmells so good. Im not lying when I say that fabreeze once got me through a very hard time. The feeling of a clean room is highly valuable to me. More valuable than my life? Good question.
- •The sunI love it! Why would I put a cream on my body intended to block the most amazing thing nature has to offer: sun rays. Also what the fuck we would be dead without the sun, show some respect.
- •MicrowavesLife is too short for cooking (odd personal belief that practically nobody shares with me). If a microwave is shaving off years of my life I am okay with that, because if I were taking the time to cook myself meals I would also be sacrificing many years of my life. 3 meals a day at 20 minutes that's what, 60 minutes x 365 days I'm not a mathematician but I think that adds up to a lot of time.
- •MethylacrilateThe chemical compound used in most nail art (acrylic and gels). If a nail art addiction is what kills me well then, I will have lived a full and happy life. Live fast, die young my friends.
- •Drinking from old water bottles that have been sitting in your car foreverI'm thirsty like a camel and there is water in front of me. I'm EFFING drinking it.Suggested by @MirandaBerman