Things I Inherently Believe In
Whether I want to or not.
- •A higher power. Not Jesus' father who cares about what we do morally, but something is out there.
- •Earth isn't the only place in the universe where there's life.
- •Thoughts create vibrations that effect our lives.
- •Lingering spirits. If you want to call them ghosts that's ok.
- •Everything is connected.
- •Objects are not cold and dead--if it exists it's alive...not in the same way we are, but alive in a way we don't understand.Therefore all things are feeling beings in their own way.
- •SoulmatesBut I think we must have handfuls of soulmates at least at any given time.
- •Next: things I inherently do not believe in.