Things I Inherently Do Not Believe In
- •Santa ClausThere was a time I believed in the tooth fairy and even the Easter bunny but never santa. Why? If stanta had a factory building all the toys then how does toys r us make money during winter? Mhm. Hint: the toys are coming from toys r us.
- •Certain star signs are more compatible with other star signs
- •SuperstitionsActually luck in general. If you see a black cat and think it's unlucky then you are attracting unluckiness. Believe a black cat is good luck and it's the opposite.
- •Parents don't have a favorite child.They totally do.
- •Objective morality.
- •Being "in love"Magic in a young girl's heart @NKraft