Things My Mom Has Expressed Anxiety About Over the Course of My Adult Life
- •Driving while drinking from glassYou could knock out your tooth. This is fair.
- •Driving while a glass bottle is in your car.If you stop short the glass could break and a sharp piece could cut you or knock your head and give you a concussion.
- •Driving in slippery shoes. Or high heels.Your foot could slip!!! Especially dangerous if it's been raining.
- •Eating off tinfoil.Getting flakes of metal in your food can cause brain damage.
- •Hep C from nail salons.Apparently nail salons are dirty and dangerous places.
- •Gas poisoning from heating up tortillas directly on the stove.Oh god zara how long have you been doing this for?!?!!!!
- •Plastic water bottles.The plastic leaks into the water and poisons us.
- •Electromagnetic energy.It's everywhere.
- •Being up and about before sunrise.This is when crime happens most.