Things That Make ME Feel Extra Sad for the People on the Titanic
- •It was colder that night than it is in la right now (i.e. colder than 60 degrees)
- •The poor people got locked into the poor sections of the ship so they wouldn't steal lifeboats from rich people
- •Everyone in the boiler room died on impact when the iceberg hit
- •But I feel even sadder for the people who were on the top deck when the iceberg hit and thought it was really cool and had a snowball fight. I bet they felt so stupid soon after that.
- •It's also just so sad how coveted a titanic ticket was. People thought they were so lucky and fancy. Should have stayed home.