Thoughts on "Torn" by Natalie Imbruglia
I am stoned out of my mind right now. This list is dedicated to @hannah
- •I thought I saw a man brought to lifeFrom the dead?? Or are we talking about an infant?
- •He was warm, he came around, and he was dignifiedNice.
- •He showed me what it was to cryAwwwwwww. Honestly this line makes me almost cry.
- •But you couldn't be that man I adoredOh, why not?
- •You don't seem to know/seem to care what your heart is forOh my lord this is serious. Your heart is for keeping you alive If a man doesn't know this get him out of there he might not be that bright.
- •But I don't know him anymoreMe either, Natalie, me either.
- •There's nothing where he used to lieHm?
- •The conversation has run dryTell me about it
- •That's what's going onDamn straight
- •Nothing's fine, I'm tornMe too me too me too
- •I'm all outta faithNo Natalie never lose faith!!! We can do this!
- •This is how I feel:Omg I've always wanted to be able to tell someone how I feel! Good job Natalie.
- •I'm cold and i am shamed, lying naked on the floorOhhhh k got it, here's why my parents didn't want me listening to this song when I was seven.
- •I love this song with all my heart. Do yourself a favor and listen to it before bed tonight.