When I Got My Wisdom Teeth Cut Out of My Mouth
Inspired by @Goldie
- •I was really anxious about the anesthesia and as they were putting that gas mask on me I remember saying "this doesn't feel right."
- •Cut to: me waking up. The room is golden and glowing. My mom says "how are you feeling" and I say "this was the best day of my life."I was on tons of morphine. It was hilarious.
- •Blacked out in the elevator.
- •Spent the next few weeks getting hooked on OxyContin. Writing poetry and having dreams that I was underwater with penises swimming at me.True story
- •Getting off oxy was hellish, but I still recall that first moment of waking up in that orthodontist chair as the most heavenly moment.