Why No One Should Have to Wear a Bra (Outside of a Professional Setting)
If you want to, that's fine. But it's your call.
- •Nipples are not scary. Nobody is going to be mad at you for letting the outline of your nipples be seen through your shirt. Trust me.
- •If you have small breasts, you don't need the support and you DON'T need to try and make them look bigger. They're beautiful exactly how they are. Trust me.
- •If your breasts are big, people will tell you that you better support them, otherwise they'll start sagging and by the time you're sixty they'll look gross. Newsflash: they're not going to look incredible when you're sixty no matter what you do. Might as well enjoy the freedom when you're young.
- •Another news flash: it's your body. Sometimes I wear a bra just because somehow I think it's the law. It's not the law.
- •If someone views your bralessness as a sexual invitation (which some definitely will), that's actually their problem and not yours. Those same people are prone to interpret even a smile as sexual invitation, so it's unnecessary to make outfit decisions based on them.