Wtf Field Trips
I never liked field trips, but these were really the lamest. I'll make a list of awesome ones next.
- •LandfillEducational but bleak
- •ButcherPointless and traumatic. Inappropriate for third graders.
- •Cranberry bogWatched cranberries float around and then went home
- •Holocaust MuseumI get that this is important but like ugh that was the worst field trip ever
- •Big Blue Bus depotWhere all the busses are kept at night. Super important info for elementary school kids.
- •Oxnard strawberry fieldsSounds nice but it was actually more like child labor
- •Steel millGuess it's what I get for growing up in NW Indiana?Suggested by @Alex
- •This one Blacks in Wax Museum, where we had to walk in a replica of the bottom a slave boatThe museum played a recording of people moaning and sobbing in the background. We even saw a naked woman being hung from the slats. I still have nightmares about it.Suggested by @olive
- •Columbia UniversityIt wasn't the trip itself that is "Wtf"; it's the fact that I wasn't allowed to go, because the teachers hated me. Then someone started a rumor that I sucked a guy's dick on the bus, and the teachers that were there, and PURPOSELY didn't invite me, asked me about it! (???)Suggested by @olive