Best Summer Ever
I set out with the intention to have a good summer and darn was it a good one
- •I worked on stand up (and just comedy in general)This summer I spent a solid amount of time working on my stand up game. I wrote all summer be it jokes, sketches, black outs, etc. I was on The Good Stuff which is hosted by the amazing Shaunak Godkhindi and Jake Brannon. That was/is a pretty big deal for me. And I can't wait to do more stand up as the year progresses.
- •Chilled with some pretty amazing peopleLearned about life and how to see the bigger picture
- •Continued working on myselfFrom dealing with my social anxiety to becoming a vegetarian this was definitely a summer of small accomplishments as we continue to werk and twerk.
- •Read a littleI totally intended to read more than I have, but I'm okay with that
- •Perfected my car choreography to "Formation" and "Sorry"FING SLAY 💁🏼
- •Took a bunch of dope nature picsFor example:
- •Figured out what I want to major in and what I want to do with my life.
- •Got tickets to see Rory Scovel
- •Got to see Aparna Nancherla which was amazing!
- •Ate a lot of Cookout
- •Watched Ghostbusters two times!
- •So in short. Dope summer