Things From Coen Bros. Movies That Have Stuck With Me.
This started out being about all movies but then the first three were all from Coen brothers movies so I just went with it!
- •Miller's CrossingWhere Jon Polito describes why you should always shave with cold water. And I always wonder to myself: "is that true?"
- •Barton FinkWhen he enters the hotel and rings the bell and the bell rings until Steve Buscemi touches it with his finger.
- •Hudsucker ProxyThe mail room.
- •FargoSteve Buscemi yelling at the parking attendant with his face shot. I don't know how they made his face look like that but it's magically horrible.
- •Blood SimpleWhen the guy drives off with his tail between his legs but goes the wrong way and has to turn around and drive past the house again.