The story of my name
Inspired by @Branypoo
- •CAPITAL CShit sorry not a K
- •A, then IYep sorry not a Y
- •T, L, then another IYep sorry no Y's here
- •Just one fucking NoWho needs more than one N? Are you making a statement with your name?
- •My parents didn't knowIf I was going to be a boy or a girl until later in the pregnancy. Apparently in the late 80's the "heartbeat" test was the way to go and mine was a little in the middle ground of the sexes. Go figure (if you know me).
- •My mom wanted to name me Rose, my dad's mom hated it.She apparently said it was an "old lady" name. Wtf?
- •Honestly I hate my first name and choose to go by "Causey" or "Cozzy" with my friends.This honestly is a weird thing for me and why...
- •I get confused introducing myself to people...Do I know them from work or a friend? If I'm meeting them the first time, I get to choose but if I say Causey I have to explain myself. Life is totally hard, guys.
- •Causey means "at the causeway" of a riverWhich is pretty Irish, my mothers maiden name is Newlin which I think is German, and my dad's mom's maiden name is French so I'm pretty much just a big white mutt.
- •I'm hoping to get a DNA test for my birthday.My dad's dad was adopted so, I can't wait to see what surprises that dead bastard has for us. PS this is a regular ass family photo to me. If you teach a child that breasts of all varieties are not to be revered and thought of as sexual then, go figure, they don't reguard them as anything but what they truely are. @freethenipple @freethep