Why I shouldn't be allowed on social media
- •I will be actively active for a week at a time...And then I just stop.
- •I will instantly regret a post...Because I don't know my place, even when I'm confident.
- •And then...I will delete posts, edit them, regret them for reasons I can't place other than embarrassment or fear that it was "out of line" or not worth reading.
- •Selfish...I use the "I" a lot, I don't have reason to place my opinions value higher than others, and most of what I know is flooded with other people saying either really important things or things I don't care about. I realize how very small I am, all I can think about now is the families of the three people who have been murdered in or near my neighborhood in the last week. And how I'm sitting here thinking of myself.
- •EffortI prefer to be a ghost. I'll like what I like and read most of what's going on. Leaving comments almost makes me sick scared but the idea of people leaving me comments is equally enthralling.
- •Soooo bad at keeping up...The biggest thing. I won't reply to you. Like, ever. Sorry. I might not see it, and if it's been more than a day I clam up and don't reply at all.
- •So, sorry, I'm just going to keep being a ghost. Maybe I'll change.