HOW TO ANSWER "HOW OLD ARE YOU?"
To be used when you're doing some good old-fashioned underaged drinkin'
- •I don't know, when you get to be my age you kind of just stop keeping track
- •Well, let's see, it was 1972 when the wizard stopped me from aging and I was 33 back then so...*counts on fingers*
- •Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
- •Well, I'll tell you how old I'm NOT. 1012, 45, 67, 134....
- •Are we still doing that? The whole age thing?
- •Listen, Linda...NO LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN
- •I'm 21. *Turns to the camera and winks*