Why my best friend should be president instead
This may have been a drunk list request but @jmic would Make America Great for the First Time and here's why
- •Political NerdDoesn't just get her info from Fox News or The Daily Show. Actually reads. Knows ACTUAL shit about politics in a non partisan kind of way. Unlike current candidate Donald Trump
- •ExperienceWorked on The Hill this summer which is more political experience than Donald Trump tbqh
- •World TravelerHas been to multiple countries and studied political science abroad. The US could def take some notes from other, less violent countries and she's probably already taken them
- •Takes no shit5'1 on a good day and the most intimidating person you'll ever meet. NOT HERE FOR YOUR BULLSHIT. Anderson Cooper would call her "refreshing."
- •Truth-teller to a faultShe doesn't sugar coat things, even if you reaaaally want her to. Everyone needs that kind of friend and the US needs that kind of president
- •No ties to corrupt corporationsGoldman Sachs isn't her main supporter. *I* am.
- •PrettyThe face of America doesn't HAVE to be attractive, but I think we'd all appreciate this beautiful face as the Leader of the Free World. She looks perfect with a baby, great for press
- •IdentityI, too, would like a woman in the White House for once. Also, as an Asian American woman she has a grasp on the marginalized and would probably tell the stuck up white politicians to suck a dick or two and I'm here for that kind of messy political drama
- •Funny afIn the same vein, judging by the way I've heard her roast the shit out of people IRL, the White House correspondents dinner would be Obama-level 🔥🔥🔥
- •I would manage her campaignI love her so much and the propaganda-esque videos I would make for her that span her political life would make an anarchist want to vote for her
- •@jmic 4 PRESIDENT 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸