I voted for brexit cos _________.
Put yourself in their shoes.
- •I was high.
- •I missed John Oliver this weekSuggested by @jeremysomething
- •We just want to watch the world burnSuggested by @joannfabrics
- •I'm racistSuggested by @exo
- •We all make mistake. #YoloSuggested by @MaxBadNews
- •I'm old. Leave used to mean Remain in the olden daysSuggested by @thparker42
- •if zayn can leave one direction we can leave the european unionSuggested by @minalkhan
- •I bought put options on everything, bitches.World markets fall, and I profit from it all.Suggested by @Schneid
- •I like silly word combinations used to describe serious political situations.Suggested by @nalivodka
- •Cuz I thought the EU would beg us to stay.Suggested by @kdpqual
- •I thought it was a tasty new kind of brisket sandwich.Suggested by @dev
- •The Americans made irresponsible voting look like so much fun.Suggested by @mibredclaimer
- •I like boris's hair, it makes him look like a 5 year old boy that aged 40 years in one night.Suggested by @colleen8464
- •It's really just part of a longer term strategy for Scotland to Scexit, and Ireland Irxit, if you will. #WWWWD (What Would William Wallace Do?)Suggested by @ravenrh
- •I thought it gave us a better chance to beat IcelandSuggested by @bdot
- •It seemed like a good idea at the time.Suggested by @lynn0826