My First Memory Is _________.
They're usually wrong, but tell us anyways.
- •Sitting in a ditch.Probably related to a photo that was in my house of me sitting near a ditch in front of my house.
- •Kissing Tobias on a swing when I was 2.He was my boyfriend and for my third birthday he tried to blow me candles out, but I screamed at him to sit down. He did.Suggested by @olive
- •Walking along a wood floor in the semi-dark, toward my brothers' HeMan castle.Skepticism of early memories, noted!Suggested by @biz
- •My mom carrying me around my great-grandmother's kitchenIt was warm and there were lots of mustard tonesSuggested by @allysonarno
- •Watching Land Before Time at day care one night and Little Foot's mom dying.Suggested by @michael_circa91
- •Getting caught in a lock on the Mississippi River.I remember sitting on my moms lap in a boat and I watched my (shirtless) dad hand ropes to my uncle.Suggested by @migmags
- •I stepped on a piece of broken glass when I was two.I remember crying so hard I could barely breathe and blood on the kitchen floor. My mom was nearly as freaked out as I was. The glass was lodged in my foot for days before it worked its way out.Suggested by @junerain
- •Screaming while my mom brought a nebulizer toward my face.I had infant asthma up to age 2 or so, and therefore I really doubt this memory, but it's really vivid. Maybe from stories I'd heard, or maybe I have had nightmares about it?Suggested by @macnchz
- •My first memory--watching a flock of crows swoop down on a man lying on the road as Dad carried me away.Dad had hit a man on a busy road.I was a few months shy of 3. What I perceived to be crows were black habit clad nuns hurrying to offer assistance after the auto accident. My wounds were many, but minor. This was before safety-glass or child car seats. I have no clue as to the man's fate.Suggested by @Starmist
- •My dad painting my nails pink.Also probably due to a photo of that, but I remember the curtains in the room. On Balboa Island when I was... 3 almost 4.Suggested by @saytrumbo