Already on li.st? Open in app.
😒y'all ain't slick😒
- •The brewery before it got cool (read: taken over by white people for upscale keg parties)
- •That one alley downtown with the lights
- •Graceland TooRIP Paul
I am the king of making lists. They're never those pretty lists written in different colors or accompanied by cute doodles. My lists are scratched on the backs of envelopes and scattered throughout different notebooks and journals. They're full of misspelled words and ink smears. I make lists when
- •I'm about to go on a trip.Doesn't matter if it's a last minute road trip to catch a show in Nashville or if I'm flying out to Denver for a two week family reunion. I gotta have a packing list. Also a list of possible outfits helps me narrow down what clothes to bring. Favorite jeans? Those shoes that make me taller?
- •I need to go grocery shopping.This is a classic list. I know there are apps out there that you can use to make shopping lists but something about actually writing down what I need to buy helps me remember when I get to the store. Kroger is always a mad house when I get out of work and don't even get me started on Whole Foods. I want to get in, get my shopping done, and get out as soon as possible.
- •I'm on the phone.Not necessarily to remember the conversation, but when I make lists during phone calls nine times out of ten I'm just passing the time in between "please hold" and the too-loud music. I tend to make bulletin points about my thoughts or how many times I get misgendered in one interaction.