JANKIEST THINGS I'VE EATEN
One time when I was drunk I made all my friends cheese-sticks covered in old ham slices and presented them as "trash snacks." They were a huge hit. Here's a list to celebrate some of my other culinary milestones.
- •Chipotle during the E. coli outbreak.I wasn't afraid.
- •A salmon's eyeball.
- •NOT a fried tarantula in Cambodia (huge regret)Definitely not a line I wouldn't cross tho
- •I tried to make a margarita with tequila, 5-month old sorbet, and the non-moldy half of a lime.This I would not recommend.
- •Hundreds of things off the floor.
- •A bite of red velvet waffle off a customer's plate after they were done.Only gross bc it wasn't tasty.
- •DurianTasted like trash and I loved it!!
- •Cow tongueTasted like steak and I loved it!!
- •Taco Bell breakfast at least once a week.