Things I Thought I'd Never Say but Have Actually Said Working With Elementary School Students
Kids these days...
- •We never solve anything when we spit on each other.
- •He's having a hard day, the cafeteria ran out of grilled cheese.
- •You need to ask people first before your smell them.
- •I don't mind if you sing Taylor Swift, but you need to do it a little quieter.
- •If these become weapons, I'm taking them away forever.
- •Good news! It's bean burrito day!
- •Put the dead frog back in the trash and do not touch it again.