5 Things to Expect in a Hillary Clinton Presidency
If you thought this election cycle was rough, the party is just beginning.
- 1.Government ShutdownsThe Republicans tired this several times under the Obama administration. They've spent every moment of everyday for the past two criminalizing and dehumanizing Hillary Clinton so they have cause and support obstructing any initiative by her administration.
- 2.Federal Appointees Not Being ConfirmedWe allowed congress to go an entire year with confirming a fuckin' Supreme Court Justice, and nobody was outraged by Congress not fulfilling this constitution duty. So we'll have a SCOTUS that can't come to decision because of a stalemate and an executive branch with nobody in a place to make an executive decision. Under Hillary Clinton, they're not confirming any of her appointees because they be too busy trying to get her put in Guantanamo Bay. Which brings me to 3.
- 3.Regular Benghazi/Email/DNC/Impeachment HearingsDid you miss Hillary's 11hr. Benghazi Hearing? Don't worry because it's gonna be more then enough chances to see Hillary Clinton testify for hours without end for anyone of her scandals.
- 4.WW3There hasn't been a foreign conflict Hillary Clinton did not support. Europe's economy and global influence is weakening, and Putin will seize this opportunity to revitalize the Soviet Union start a campaign to set their foot in the Middle East, and everybody knows that is our job to destabilize the region to exploit the resources.
- 5.Global White National MovementThe global White nationalist movement started with the election of Barack Obama, and it was the motivation behind Brexit. Electing Hillary Clinton will break the white male patriarchal camel's back. In an effort to reassert the status quo of white male privilege, there will be a shift of support for Russia and Putin here in America. The same "patriots" that jerk-off to American Sniper, called Obama a communist, and hate Colin Kaepernick for not standing will happily support Putin over Clinton.