Fictional Characters I Strongly Identify With
- •April Ludgate: Parks and RecI also put on a "I can't be hurt if I dont show I care" attitude
- •Kitty Foreman: That 70's ShowWe both are somehow responsible and irresponsible at the same time
- •Shannon: LostAs young women we are both often misunderstood and underestimated by everyone including herself. Actually has some of the most useful skills of the entire group.
- •Gina: Brooklyn Nine NineBesides the fact that we're both dancers she also has a sense of humor that thrives on the uncomfortableness of others and is as confident as all women should be!
- •Mindy Lahiri: The Mindy ProjectMindy gets herself into bad situations but still manages to be a boss and not let it ruin her life. I'm glad I'm more like mindy now can keep moving forward regardless of what happens and wish I was more like her in high school
- •Gail: Last Man on EarthShe understands she has no control of making life better and focuses on what makes her happy, but she also will put her opinions aside to help others who don't understand that most things don't matter.