5 weird and wonderful things I saw in Japan
I got to travel to Japan in January and I had a blast! While I truly enjoyed and embraced the culture some things left me puzzled or wishing we had them in the states. Here's my list:
- •What is this even? Poop?
- •Go carts for adults around the streets of Tokyo in Super Mario costumes
- •Tamagotchi storeThe 90's kid in me felt nostalgic...I wonder whatever happened to that thing?
- •Musical toiletsSome people are shy.
- •Bunny CafeLook at all of the happy people!