THINGS I'M AN EXPERT AT THAT OTHER PEOPLE DON'T KNOW (OR COULDN'T GUESS)
- •Wrapping presentsCHRISTMAS
- •The fundamentals of MormonismCourtesy of cousins from Utah
- •Cooking salmonBake it!
- •Faking knowledge of music theoryThank you, years of musical theater with no formal training
- •CraftingCan't draw, but can scrapbook the shit of anything
- •Rolling joints/cigarettesRealizing now that this is the third secret skill to involve artfully manipulating paper; may consider taking up oragami
- •Perfect cat eye with liquid eyelinerDraw the bottom line of the wing first, from the outer corner of your eye. Then draw from the tip of that line to about 1/3 of the way into your lash line. Fill in the triangle, draw a line from the inner corner of your eye that smoothly connects to the triangle. Practice makes perfect.
- •Intuitively knowing my way around Target stores across the country#marketable