WAYS I AM CURRENTLY KILLING IT
- •I'm applying for my first Real Life Post-College Adult Job this weekLean in motherfuckers
- •I'm setting firm boundaries for leadership early onI am in the beginning stages of directing theater for the first time and strongly suspect that this will keep me from getting too far in over my head
- •I had a salad today
- •I am prioritizing myselfFor the first time in a long time I am not currently ~involved with a person~ and I love it. Alone time is great.
- •I am prioritizing my art and taking myself seriously as an artistSometimes it feels pretentious but mostly it feels great (and busy)
- •I'm spending time with a wide variety of people who make me feel good about myselfPutting too many friendship/self-worth eggs in one basket is risky, this is better
- •I've had to spend a lot of time w my ex lately and haven't punched anyone yetSelf-explanatory