Already on li.st? Open in app.
These pieces of advice help me keep on keepin' on.
- •Do the best you can with what you have where you are.It always comes down to this. It sounds obvious (as most advice seems to be) but when you find yourself so worried about something you're not taking action, this helps bring you down to earth.
- •No one owes you anything, and you don't owe anyone anything.My dad told me this once, and it really stuck. He was explaining that when you do something nice for someone, you do it to be nice, not to expect something in return. When someone is nice to you, it's natural to want to be nice to them too, but don't feel that you owe them anything.
- •Don't be lazy.This one stuck with me longer than I thought it would. There are many times during the day when I know I should do something, but feel lazy and don't. This phrase is a good reminder.
I have to watch myself, or it could get bad. I know WF didn't invent any of these, but they're still current favorites.
- •Lemonade RingsThese things are so good, I struggle not to eat the whole container in one day. I love sour gummy candy, and my subconscious brain tells me these are (slightly) less bad for me than other similar candies.
- •Steaz Raspberry Iced Green Tea.No added sure. Tastes great. Done.
- •Mineral WaterIn trying to avoid drinking too many sugary drinks, I fell in love with mineral carbonated water. Cold, with a splash of juice. Amazing.