Stuff my kids say
- •5 year old: He has a face that makes you think he's up for anything. 😏Describing one of his new classmates.
- •5 year old: You're a pretty good looking girl. Me: Thank you! 5 year old: Yeah, you're really good at looking for things. 🙄
- •3 year old: Today I'm going to get sick so I can have some drugs. 🤒
- •Snuck up behind him at a water park and overheard my 5 year old saying to a kid with a squirt gun:...she's the one carrying a baby.My son put a hit out on me! 😳🙊
- •Me: Why don't you like pooping on the potty? 3 year old: Because Deda is always sitting on it. 😂Deda is what they call their Dad.
- •5 year old: I'm going to knock [1 year old brother]'s hands off!When practicing for his Christmas Program at school, his teacher told the class that if they do well, they'll knock their parents' socks off. Apparently he had higher expectations 😳