Stuff my kids say Vol 2
- •While breastfeeding the baby, the 3 year old points to the unoccupied boob and asks "Does that one have water?"Which was followed up by "I'm going to get milk out of my red things." Me: "You mean your nipples?" 3 year old: "What? My nickles??"
- •Me: "What was your favorite thing today?" 3 year old: "Going to the beach last year."Huh?
- •Me: "What was your favorite thing today?" 5 year old: "Falling in love with you."Awwwww
- •5 year old: "I want to be a scientist when I grow up." Me: "That's awesome. I think you'd make a great scientist." 5 year old: "I want to be the kind that makes goop that turns yourself into a monster, like Frankenstein."
- •5 year old comes downstairs wearing only underwear. Me: "Where are your clothes?" 5 year old: "I'm Princess Leia from Jabba's palace."
- •3 year old: "What you said?"Anytime he doesn't hear me, which is about 20 times a day.