Travel Recommendations for Late November
My husband and I have a babysitter lined up for the week after Thanksgiving, but we can't decide where to go! We'll probably stay in the US, and would like to go someplace we haven't been before. We like snowboarding, exploring cities, relaxing, eating great food, listening to live music - basically everything! What do you suggest?
- •AustinNo snowboarding but great food and music. We liked it so much we're going in October to check out housing to move there! Here's a list with suggestions from the locals. Hey List App: What are Some "Must Do's" when I'm in Austin TX for 3 DaysSuggested by @angela3950
- •SeattleI spent five days there last month and it was great. Music, seafood, things to do both relaxing and fun.... snowboarding is probably too far away though...Suggested by @andersun
- •DenverSnowboarding (close). Great live music scene. Decent weather (not too cold, not too wet) in late November. Many food options (if the Internet is to be believed).Suggested by @andersun
- •If you're staying in the US, and enjoy exploring great cities, there are quite a few options. A few of my favorites are New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and Boston.Suggested by @MMeanswell
- •Detroit MichiganI know I know, but down town is safe and touristy and right down on the river walk is gorgeous with a nature reserve and the surrounding cities are all super nice (grosse point) and I'm a HUGE fan of the city.Suggested by @tallulah