Christmas movies that I watched this weekend while sick but wrapping presents anyway
- •Love ActuallyClearly one of my favorites. I still cry every time Karen is listening to Joni Mitchell.
- •Home AloneReminds me of childhood, and also when I babysat my cousins every Christmas season for their parents to get their tree and we'd always watch it at least once.
- •Holiday InnIt's considered a Christmas movie but let's be real, it just begins and ends on Christmas. It's a general holiday movie with some ehm offensive moments that they could get away with back then
- •A Charlie Brown ChristmasAnother classic to remind us what Christmas is all about
- •Yes, VirginiaAn adorable half hour show that I stumbled upon last Christmas on tv, and it brings back some of the magic of Christmas.
- •Santa Claus is Coming to TownA classic claymation that I'll admit, I sing along to.