The Best Meal of My Life (Ink in La)
Celebrating anniversary #4 ❤️
- •Uni toastIn my dream world, every restaurant would have this as its free bread... SO GOOD. Very subtle uni taste, but I'm not sure if I would've liked it stronger
- •Japanese scallopThese melt in your mouth, absolutely delicious
- •Foie gras terrineI loved the spice bread, the persimmons, and the kale, but I did not like the foie gras in terrine form (and I usually like foie gras in its normal form)
- •OctopusThe light octopus pieces are the BEST.
- •Egg yolk gnocchiAmazing. Explosion of delicious yolk in every bite.
- •LobsterFilling and delicious dish. The crispy rice transforms the texture from average to great
- •AppleMy favorite of the desserts. Wasn't a fan of the salted caramel base though
- •ChocolateLeast favorite. Not a fan of the sour passionfruit curd with the chocolate