PEOPLE I ENCOUNTER AT WHOLE FOODS
At home or on vacation, Whole Foods has a great variety of food and a somewhat small variety of customers (including me).
- •Person reading the ingredients carefully and thoughtfully, but maybe blocking the shelf for awhile.
- •Person who looks like they hike a LOT and moves faster than everyone else in the store.
- •Person who just finished or is about to go work out and has a big electrolyte water and energy bar.
- •Person who is only there to try the free samples and make contemplative faces while chewing them. "Ooh, this IS good hummus!"
- •Person who may either be a wizard or an art teacher.
- •Person who leaves their cart of groceries in the middle of the aisle and wanders around without it.
- •Person who has to push their cart right on your heels even though you're trying to navigate the produce area quickly.
- •Person who is shopping at Whole Foods but can't believe how expensive everything is.
- •Person eating while they make a salad at the salad bar or while they buy bulk nuts/dried fruits.