This week on Spotify!
These are the last 5 artists I've listened to on Spotify.
- •The 1975I've been listening to these guys since their Sex EP. I love the great mixture of 80s era pop with a modern flair. Their newest album "I Like It When You Sleep, For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It" is absolutely incredible! Plus my fiancé has a crush on the singer.
- •Relient KGot to have this band on my playlist! Their Mmhmm album was my jam as a kid and has some of my favorite lyrics to this day.
- •Plug In StereoMy fiancé introduced me to this. I'm learning a cover of Oh Darling so I can play it for her.
- •BeckI've always known about Beck but never really listened to his stuff, other than Loser, until recently. Then I thought to myself, "Why the hell haven't I listened to him before?!"
- •GoldfingerThis takes me back to playing Tony Hawks Pro Skater on my Nintendo 64! Since I was never really allowed to listen to that kind of music growing up, that game introduced me to punk rock and Goldfinger was the first punk band I listened to.