MY HALLOWEEN COSTUMES IN COLLEGE, CHRONOLOGICALLY.
This isn't my favorite holiday, but it is my least favorite holiday.
- •Hello KittyBlack t-shirt, red tutu, Hello Kitty ears, converse.
- •New Year's EvePart of the group costume "holidays" which also included such gems as 4/20 and Flag Day. Gold lame skirt, black lace crop top, black heels, gold feathery tiara, 2011 glasses. Both my least comfortable costume and the one I'm most embarrassed to see pictures of.
- •McDonald'sJean shorts, McDonald's t-shirt, converse.
- •CatBlack t-shirt, black jeans, ears, converse.
- •CopBlack jean shorts, a t-shirt that read "this is my slutty cop costume", converse.
- •Cat in the HatSee Hello Kitty, swap ears for striped hat, converse.
- •CatBlack jean shorts, white shirt with picture of a cat on it, cat ears, converse.
- •HoboBlack leggings, red and black flannel shirt, beanie, sign around neck (need $$$ for pizza), converse. Offensive and highly insensitive, but my best costume ever, comfort-wise.
- •WoodyJean shorts, Woody shirt, flannel, converse. Friend was Buzz.
- •CatBlack t-shirt, black leggings, ears, converse.
- •SpongeBobBrown shorts, spongebob t-shirt, knee high socks, converse.
- •One Direction fanOne Direction t-shirt, One Direction boxers, One Direction headband, One Direction tattoos, One Direction balloon, converse.
- •One Direction fan/Burrito hybridSee above costume, add a tin foil belt and hat. Result of a drunken misunderstanding of the qualifications for a $3 burrito at Chipotle.