Back On Track Books
Gave up on your New Year's Resolution already? You CAN get back on track! Try these titles to get you there. Of course, you can find them all at www.aacpl.net.
- •Eat Fat, Get Thin by Mark Hyman, M.D.A new diet program based on the latest science showing the importance of fat in weight loss and overall health.
- •10 Reasons You Feel Old and Get Fat by Frank Lipman, M.D.To get you back on track, the book includes a two-week program with everything from recipes and shopping lists to easy exercise moves and stress-busting techniques.
- •Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up by Marie KondoSpark Joy includes specific guidance on categories like kitchen items and cleaning supplies, and answers frequently asked questions on what constitutes a "necessary" item.
- •Deliciously Ella Every Day by Ella WoodwardAlong with health and lifestyle tips, food blogger Ella Woodward shares easy and delicious plant-based, dairy-free, and gluten-free recipes.
- •Eat Clean, Stay Clean by Wendy BazilianPacked with fun graphics and products vetted by a team at Prevention Magazine, Eat Clean, Stay Clean makes healthy eating easy.
- •Retox: Yoga, Food, Attitude by Lauren RoxburghFilled with no-nonsense strategies and delicious recipes to combat the most common challenges of modern life.
- •How To Be Alive by Colin BeavenA guide to living a meaningful and fulfilling life in service of one's community and environment.
- •A Mind of Your Own by Kelly Brogan, M.D.Features a 30-day plan for transformation.