How slowly do I Citibike to work everyday 🏃♀️📝
I Citibike to work every morning - roughly 5 miles - 'm not very fast - this is where I track if I can get down to 20 minutes - I might (should) also include photos from the Hudson River Park so I can reflect on how the seasons change. This might be one of those just-for-me lists. Try not to snail-shame.
- •April 4th - 27:24Speed: 10.95mph
- •April 5th - 28:09 - where did New Jersey go? #foggybottom10.67mph
- •April 7th - 28:41 - extremely blustery10.46 mph [I'd like some affirmative action from those headwinds, know what I mean?]
- •April 11th - 26:35 - excellent conditions11.285mph
- •April 12th - 24:18 - what a fine fine day12.35mph - suh-weet!
- •April 13th - 25:49 - misjudged the wind - cold for just a tee11.62mph
- •April 17th - 23:44 - flowers a'bloomin'12.64mph
- •April 18th - 24:3212.23mph - definitely felt slower; squeaky broken bike but too lazy to reroute, wait two minutes, and switch.
- •May 1st - 22:3713.26mph - getting there
- •May 2nd - 22:1613.47mph