TOP THINGS I WANT TO DO IN 2016
- •Become a more sustainable musician
- •Visit someplace outside the U.S.Japan or maybe Argentina, maybe Montreal?
- •Apply to school for a degree in music
- •Play on 3 or more recordings that will be released this year.1.SOLO ALBUM of Between 5-8 original songs consisting of AA playing guitar, bass, keys, and SINGING. Tralalalala mothafuckas! 2. As a sideman contributing guitar work to songs and projects I'm not the driving force in. 3. Document the projects I'm apart of this year.
- •Grow my list of studentsTaking on private students in addition to GC.
- •Visit my grandparents independent of a coordinated family tripThere's so much wisdom to be gained from people who may not be around for ever.
- •Continue habits I've had success with in 2015Exercise, sight reading, and cooking meals in advance. All game changers in 2015, 2016 should be a repeat but with growth in each area.