Albums that i can't live without
- •From the sensational rhythms of the titular track to the beautiful sounds of ladysmith black mambazo on homeless.... This is the best there is from the great Paul Simon. A legend. Vampire Weekend wouldn't exist without the South African beats first heard here
- •The album that introduced me to this incredible band. Guy Garvey is a god amongst men. Funny and heartbreaking lyrics abound on this LP. What a band, what an album
- •The album that defined High School. I was blown away by this when I first heard it and so were most. Mr Brightside still fills dance floors today though All these things that I've done is my personal favourite on this belter of an album.
- •Need I say anything?!? All my friends is my anthem. New York I love you an ode to the big beautiful Apple. This magnificent album was arguably the best album of the naughtiest
- •The band that inspired a generation. Someday, Last Night, Hard to Explain... It's all here folks. One of the best debut albums ever, simply sublime