When Drake hosts Pesach
- •Drake doesn't just recline on Passover, he straight up lays down.
- •Drake knows a recipe for a brisket so tender it's actually liquid.
- •Drake saves the fifth cup of wine for Elijah and the sixth for his whole crew.
- •Even Drake's bitter herbs are sweet, baby.
- •Drake's seder plate is Swarovski encrusted with a 24k gold OVO emblem; one of one and a gift from Lil' Wayne.
- •Instead of a drop of wine for the ten plagues, Drake uses Aces champagne.
- •When Drake sings the hook on Dayenu you forget it actually means "enough" 'cause you always want more.
- •Drake begins each of the four questions with "Girl..."
- •The prize for finding the afikomen at Drake's Seder is one of his Grammy's and a handwritten note.