I AM GOING TO RATE THE MUSKETEERS
- •4. D'ArtagnanCocky. Impulsive. Half as cool as he thinks he is. Almost dies because of his arrogance (on multiple occasions), like when he challenged all three legendarily skilled Musketeers to a duel on the same day within five minutes of arriving to Pairs. Idiot.
- •3. AramisSuave and stylish. Good hair. (Luke Evans Strikes Again.) Somehow personally reconciles his playboy tendencies with his religious convictions; attractive to some, hypocritical to me.
- •2. Porthos(Okay first of all this was the only .gif I could find? Why?? He's such a good boy????) Acts dumb to trick his enemies into capturing him and leading him right to where he wants to be. Escapes by ripping and punching and head-butting things. Embarrassed by his simple means but allows his lady friends to Treat Him Right. A Good Strong Boy 10/10.
- •1. AthosThe brains of almost every operation. Scuba diver. (How that's possible in 17th century France, I don't know.) Tragic, Romantic, Brooding, Father figure to D'Artagnan when he doesn't deserve it. Too Emo™ for some, perfectly Dramatic™ for me. (I may or may not favor him because of Matthew Macfadyen....shhh..........)
- •Bonus: Athos Kicks Recently Stabbed Foe Into The Channels Of Venice After Dramatically Arising From The Depths In An Extravagant Mask