Personal Quirks I Want A Boy To Tell Me Are Cute Someday
- •Accidentally taking a bite of too much pasta and then having to throw a hand over my mouth to keep all those noodles from flying everywhere
- •Involuntarily snorting really loudly when I find things funnyDisclaimer: These Things Usually Aren't Really That Funny
- •The birthmarks on my teethThey grew in on my adult teeth and honestly the idea of getting veneers over them always sounded expensive and risky to me - what if my teeth change color and clash with the veneers???
- •My glasses slipping further and further down my nose as the day progressesIt's really subtle but I can feel it happening and am powerless to stop gravity
- •The fact that my ears are crooked and so my glasses are never 100% straight
- •All the teeny tiny scars on my right handWhen I was in the forth grade, I wanted to use all the different Scooby Doo bandaids my mom bought. I was convinced I needed to have real cuts in order to wear them, so I'd pick at my hands until I bled a little and could justify needing a bandaid🙄
- •The fact that my hands have really big palms and really tiny fingersNot As Cute As Wholly Tiny Hands! Which Means I Need To Date Someone With Large Hands So My Hamburger Patty Hands Look Tiny By Comparison!