Reasons I Am Happy Today
- •I slept in until 9.That doesn't seem like a long time, but when you accidentally stayed up until midnight rereading The Mortal Instruments, it's blissful.
- •My favorite person and I went out for brunch.There was a very cute, tiny French bistro in the next town over called C'est La Vie. It was indeed cute and tiny.
- •I purchased an overpriced macaroon at said French bistro.Four words: Raspberry and Dark Chocolate. Worth $2.25.
- •I bought a ridiculously-Old-Lady pair of shoes for $8.35 at Target.
- •Said favorite person and I are on our way to spend the afternoon with our four-year-old and one-year-old cousins.