Retail Details That Get My 🐐
Having worked a retail job for the past two years, and having worked at a grocery store for the past year and a half, I am convinced that everyone should be required to work a retail job for a full year before being sent into the 'real' workforce
- •When Wegmans plays Work From Home by Fifth Harmony once every hour on the hour'You gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work'......like, excuse me, but what do you think I'm doing here????
- •When customers ask for paper bagsexcuse me but screw that
- •When customers ask for paper in plasticexcuse me but screw you
- •When customers as for double paper bagsexcuse me but doubly screw you
- •When people can't be bothered to hang up the phone for two minutes while you scan and bag their order
- •When people try to insert their card into the chip reader, ignoring the sign sticking out of said chip reader that reads 'Please Swipe Your Card'
- •When sixty-year-old men stop you from lifting a box of wine into their cart so you don't 'hurt yourself'And then have the audacity to say 'oh, this big man here can do it for you' in regards to your manager 😒😒😒