THAT ONE TIME I DREAMED ABOUT TOWELS AND HANNAH'S SON
To be perfectly clear, I told @hannah_rachel about this dream and she was the one who came up with the only-slightly-alarming title.
- •So I had this dream last night(Probably because my mom was doing post-vacation laundry and there were no towels left in my linen closet this morning)
- •That Hannah and her small tiny angel of a son were visiting me out in California from some Midwestern Urban Jungle (probs Chicago let's be real)(I'm lowkey convinced that they were coming out for a movie premiere celebration with me and my Disney Animation Studios coworkers)
- •And said Angel of a Nephew was taking a shower in my tiny apartment bathroom(To be fair, it was a CUTE, AESTHETIC tiny apartment)
- •And he goes to get out of the shower and starts bAWLING HIS EYES OUT
- •BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE ANY TOWELS??? IN MY WHOLE APARTMENT???
- •And Hannah and I were just standing outside of the bathroom laughing our heads off at this small distressed child who couldn't dry off after taking a shower in my tiny aesthetic apartment
- •(I hope you've enjoyed this dream as much as Hannah did thanks for tuning in)