Things I'm Weirdly Attracted To
Or Weird Things I'm Attracted To? Or just Things That I Find it Weird For Myself to be Attracted To??? Either way, I'm woefully single and home alone and need a Feelings outlet 🙄
- •Left-handednessLiterally zero% rational
- •BeardsLiterally 💯% rational
- •Broadness and Little TumsAnd never exclusively
- •Little Neck RollsI'm not sure why but my brain always goes, "Look at the beautiful mind (and face) that their neck is supporting!! What a great job it's doing! Hug him!!!" This impulse becomes inconvenient when directed at strangers I pass in public.
- •SideburnsOnly when they're tastefully done. (Is this an oxymoron? Probably.)
- •Baseball/Hockey helmet hairTypical 🙄
- •Large earsI cannot defend this - Every guy I think is mildly cute at work has large ears. I'm not sure if this is coincidence or if it's indicative of my preferences. I'm including it to be safe.
- •Large, square handsI don't know how to describe 'square' hands except as 'not bony.' Think lumberjack-meets-lawyer hands.
- •(To be continued when I'm not distracted by the Red Sox crushing the Angels 6-0!!!! I'm so proud of my boys!!!!!!)