Things That Made Me Giggle This Week
- •How To Train Your Dragon@hannah_rachel and I actually watched both of them, and they were much funnier (and much more emotional) than I remembered
- •Worcester Art Museum IIsabel and I are training to be models
- •Steven UniverseIf you need to know anything about me, it is that media (movies and television, specifically) aimed at an audience of children will emotionally WRECK ME - but I also find it funnier than most movies and shows targeting my own age group. This show is so important for so many different reasons, one of them being that it's humor makes me laugh like a small child.
- •Too-Candid SelfiesMy friend Megan and I were not aware that the flash was on. Enough said.
- •Neko AtsumePlease. Do not judge me too harshly. Just look at these adorable fancy cats. I love them.
- •Worcester Art Museum IISometimes ya just gotta mock that Medieval Anatomy
- •This Man I Saw At The BeachJust look how Large he is!! With such a Small Child!! I love him!!!
- •Worcester Art Museum IIIWhen you see a Real Live Butt in person for the first time, sometimes all you can do is burst into a fit of giggles and excuse yourself from the live model session (especially before all the Serious-Artist Old People kick you out for not Taking Art Seriously)