Ways I've Drawn Myself This Month
Between self-indulgent doodles and Inktober prompts, I've accidentally drawn myself a lot lately. Nine times out of ten it's a squishy, cartoon likeness (a testament to how I view myself, probably. Soft and likable (hopefully).)
- •No. 1 - Hogwartsona✨Gryffindor PRIDE 🦁
- •No. 2 - Waterbender💧I am basically Katara in any and every situation, so it figures I'd be a waterbender.
- •No. 3 - Pirate ☠️Not that I have the ability to be a pirate - I'm far too lazy, honestly. Also, this is about the only realistic drawing of myself. I can't tell if it even looks like me.
- •No. 4 - Quick DoodleI was journal-sketching the other day and recorded a ukulele jam session on my floor. This is me singing the Steven Universe theme song, which is just about the easiest thing I know how to play.
- •No. 5 - Journal SketchI was in a funk the other week (something to do with the fact that everyone around me seems to be in a relationship and I'm not. Not that that's a new feeling) and this was the only way I was able to get out of my own head.
- •No. 6 - Sprite🍄🌿🍂🌳This was on the prompt list I followed for Inktober this year - I had to draw myself as a fantastic creature!
- •No. 7 - Post-Apocalyptic MunchkinAgain, an Inktober prompt! I had to draw me and a friend surviving the Zombie Apocalypse.