I made some omelets (AKA omelette a) last week. For the first time I tried to nail the technique and evenly cook everything through. Here are some examples and notes. (WORK IN PROGRESS)
- 1.No filling. Just herbs. Two eggs. Cooked pretty well but I totally botched the flip.
- 2.Maybe the best looking of the bunch shape wise. Sausage and cheese filling.
- 3.Good stuff here. Finally figuring out how to nail the consistency and not under cook or over cook.
- 4.Now that's an omelet.
- 5.Added complexity with some kimchi. Tasty but not looking as good.
- 6.Kimchi take two turned into scrambled eggs after I botched flip. No photo. Too embarrassing. Much shame.