MOVIES IN MY NETFLIX HISTORY THAT MADE ME CRY
After making this list I have concluded that I cry too much. This isn't even the tv shows.
- •A Little Princess (no longer streaming)This one gets me every time.
- •Miss Representation (2011)Amazing documentary, but it made me sad that the world is the way it is. Inspired me to be an advocate for change.
- •Comet (2014)Weird movie, but I love Emmy Rossum and Justin Long.
- •Cadet Kelly (2002)Probably Hilary Duff's best performance. This one I don't get emotional over anymore, but six year old me sure did.
- •Mortified Nation (2013)Another documentary type. I laughed until I cried.
- •Pocahontas (1995)Colors of the Wind sometimes can bring a tear to my eye.
- •United 93 (2006)
- •Stand by Me (no longer streaming)It's classic. I have been tearing up over it for years. Super bummed Netflix isn't streaming this one anymore. :(
- •The Polar Express (no longer streaming)When they sing that song at the end of the train. 😥
- •A Long Way Down (2014)Extremely cheesy.
- •Nightcrawler (2014)While the ending is sad, I cried over this movie because it was just beautifully shot and the acting was so good.
- •Bo Burnham: what. (2013)Bo's comedy show keeps me laughing until there are tears streaming down my face.
- •If I Stay (no longer streaming)I'm a sucker for a teen drama. It made it worse when they played a Smashing Pumpkins cover. Again, pissed this is no longer streaming.
- •Andrew Jenks, Room 335 (2006)Showed me that though growing old is scary, it's also wonderful. WARNING: Do not watch unless you want your heart ripped out of your chest.
- •Big Fish (2003)It is Tim Burton, it's inspiring, and it makes you want to hug your family.